Welcome to The All-In-One Bookkeeping Pocket Guide.
If you’re looking for an easy, no-fuss way to keep track of your income and expenses, this All-in-one Bookkeeping Pocket Guide is perfect for you.
It’s packed with detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to get started with your bookkeeping in Google Sheets. You’ll be able to easily and accurately track your income and expenses, visualize your monthly income and expenses, understand your profit over a year period, and check off your bookkeeping tasks every month. So why wait?
Get organized and get a handle on your finances today with this handy pocket guide.
The All-In-One Bookkeeping Pocket Guide
The do-it-yourself bookkeeping template that ensures your books are in order from the get-go. It tells you exactly how your business is performing financially so that you can make the necessary changes to improve your bottom line.
You’ll be able to track your income and expenses as well as run reports by month or for the whole year. So you can make better business decisions. And maybe even pay yourself. 😉
Want to take a peek?
Inside the All-In-One Bookkeeping Pocket Guide
Let me walk through the Google Sheets template as you follow along.
- Overview of the tabs
- How to get started
- How to apply this template to your business
Where the real work starts
- Enter your business’ information and monthly/annual profit goals
- Record your sales and expenses each month
Visually see your income, expenses, and profits, monthly and annually, in a beautiful dashboard.
- Compare actual profits to goals
- Review what is bringing in the most money and where you’re spending the most
Stay on top of your bookkeeping.
- Check off your bookkeeping tasks each month
- Perfect way to stay accountable and up-to-date